Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am still here so I guess the spooks haven't found me yet

Not that I want to give any ideas to the spiders that crawl around in the darkness of the void.

There are key words and phrases that can be uttered but never exchanged via text.

What does it say out us as a society when the government keeps tabs on our communications?

That almost feels like a paranoid king, raiding the houses of his people for fear of coup.

Is that what this monstrosity has become?

I have sort of lost connection with most people because I do not understand them. I mean that in a most general terms.

The average person just does not make sense to me, almost as if their personal existence is a form of non euclidean geometry.

I don't understand the desires or wanton disregard for anything unpopular. Styles, trends, opinions.

Is it really so vital that we share one construct? So viciously defended.

Two party system
3 major religions

I live in a black and white world, they say the rest is gray.

Is this your gray? Your need to blend everything into a flavorless paste that feeds you those regurgitated nutrients to keep the rats running the race?

Believe me, I am not above my own inquiry. I am not sitting here passing judgment with a sense of entitlement and superiority. I am constantly in a state of introspective deconstruction.

Which is right? Right by the definition of applicable functionality and not popular opinion.

I just don't get it. "Reality TV"
Pop Music
Trends and Fashion

This is life as it has been built around me.

I didn't bury my head in the sand, I built a castle and live inside of it, waiting desperately for the ocean to reclaim the foundation, bringing it all crashing down around me.


Just another day in the life of dysfunctional membership

No comments:

Post a Comment